"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, March 20

Back from the sick bed...

Been laid low with the flu this past week, with precious little energy to sit at the computer, let alone write something. You didn't want to hear about my misery anyway. But, I'm feeling better and stronger each day and more than ready to get some normalcy back into my daily routine.

That being said, I still don't have much to write about other than wondering what we should have for dinner tonight. Maybe later in the week.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 7:01 PM, Blogger Arlene said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! The cold going around is a horrible one!!!

 
At 3/20/2007 9:03 PM, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick...me too! Hope you feel better soon!!

 
At 3/21/2007 6:37 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Just glad you're feeling better!
But I will be happy when we hear a little more from you, too! You've been missed!

 
At 3/21/2007 6:03 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Glad you're starting to feel better! Take care and don't do too much too fast.

What's for supper tonight?! :)

 
At 3/24/2007 6:55 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well. I went through something similar last month. NO FUN!

take care,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home