"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, March 1

Thursday Thirteen #11 - TV Shows I've Enjoyed

13 TV Shows I've Enjoyed - Then & Now

1.



good for laughs




2.


the best cop show,

probably my all-time

favorite - I still miss it




3.



another great cop show





4.


love the lady, an
American treasure




5.


enjoyed the original
cast most





6.



fun, fun show




7.

fascinating excercise

in human interactions




8.



funny stuff






9.





great drama series





10.



different, off-the-wall
dark drama/humor




11.



best of the "howdunits" -
great crime drama





12.

love his "tell it like it is"
philosophy




13.


wonderful tribute to the
unsung laborers out there




and one more I really like:


14.

good, caring people
doing a tough job



~ ~ ~

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great list..we are catching up on ER reruns now but we still watch every thursday night

 
At 3/01/2007 2:03 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Great post...since I love TV! I would agree with you on ER (even though I stopped watching the show a few years ago)...Six Feet Under...and Friends. I am personally not a fan of Oprah and Dr. Phil...particularly the Dr. Phil, but I know that lotsa people just love the man.

My TT is up...come on over!

 
At 3/01/2007 2:43 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Those are great. I particularly loved your first three!

Happy TT.

 
At 3/01/2007 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post! that's a great list! I like it, and i like some of the tv programs listed here, keep on with the good work!

 
At 3/02/2007 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Friends and Dr. Phil. I had forgot about Cagney and Lacey, but I used to watch it too. Great TT list.

My TT is up on my 13 must have beauty products.

 
At 3/02/2007 3:50 PM, Blogger Arlene said...

I did a different TT...I like yours a lot though!!!! Let's see, I'm in love with 13, 12, and 6 :-)

 
At 3/02/2007 4:10 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

you *know* how i feel about Friends. =)

now i am playing the theme to The Sopranos in my head...

 
At 3/02/2007 5:59 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great list, some really good ones here. Loved that you added the graphic for each show, great idea!

 
At 3/03/2007 9:44 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I'm not a participant but I enjoyed your TT. I love Friends too especially when I was in college. I remember how Rachel's hairstyle became so fashionable.

I love watching Survivor, CSI, Oprah and Animal Precint too.

 
At 3/04/2007 8:56 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

We watch Survivor too!

Mine's up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home