"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, May 18

Feast #144
May 18th, 2007



Appetizer

List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

Happiness - the yard is looking so pretty with all the spring blooms and new things we've been planting

Pride - my son is dealing with a difficult situation very well

Gratitude - my husband was sleeping beside me, the kitties were snoozing at the foot of the bed, and I just felt grateful

Soup

Name a car you’d love to have.

Since I'm presently without one, at this point I'd take any car... but a Mustang convertible would be real nice.

Salad

Describe your typical morning routine.

Roll out of bed, go potty, take thyroid and folic acid pills, brush teeth, get dressed, and use Spireva inhaler. Then make the bed and head out to the kitchen, where I get my morning juice, ice water, and cuppa coffee (yes, I start floating later on.) Then it's downstairs to the family room where I turn on the TV, check my email, and putz on the computer.

Main Course

Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

Not that I remember.

Dessert

Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

Oh lord, I so live in a box! I don't even know what a podcast is - sooooo, that would a no.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5/19/2007 9:24 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Marianne :) I am so enjoying the pictures of the pretty things in your yard. Drive on down and visit when you get your Mustang convertible, LOL!

 
At 5/21/2007 7:26 AM, Blogger Debi said...

What a wonderful appetizer, Marianne!

 
At 5/21/2007 6:11 PM, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Good list...love your Podcast answer. LOL!

 
At 5/21/2007 8:34 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

that was fun to read!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home