"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, August 15

What they should look like...

Remember my Black Eyed Susans post a week or so ago? We took a stroll alongside Carroll Creek Park yesterday and found them scattered 'round and about all over the place. This is what they're supposed to look like...


not like these poor lonely little guys growing around my mailbox.

I've found out that I can consider myself lucky that they bloomed at all this first season, but they'll probably be happier and do better in a sunnier location, so we'll relocate them for next season. I think I'm going to be glad I finally planted some of these happy little guys.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2007 12:39 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Black Eyed Susans are among my favorites of all flowers (along with daisies). Hope yours do better once you you get them relocated next season!

 
At 8/19/2007 3:35 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

your are pretty too!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home