"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, December 30

Aaa-choooo!

I don't know how I manage these things... just lucky, I guess. We had a really nice Christmas and a wonderful visit with the kids, but somewhere along the way, I picked up what I'm hoping is only a cold. I've been sneezing my head off, blowing my nose raw, and am now starting to feel achy too. Hopefully I can nip it in the bud before it turns into full-blown bronchitis and lays me flat. Not the way I want to end the year!

So, I'm off to get my rest, drink my fluids, and probably get an antibiotic scrip filled, just in case. *sigh*

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12/31/2007 6:00 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! You know, I think it's something about holidays, and people being in such close proximity and small kids and germs and stuff. My oldest sister had all of her kids home for Christmas, and the oldest ones with their spouses and small children. They were almost all sick by the end of the week - sniffles, coughing, sore throats, stuffy noses. I think it's just people of all ages and lots of germs!

So glad you had a good Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year! Take care and feel better soon :)

 
At 1/01/2008 10:31 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Ugh. I came down with a cold on Thursday after coming back from California. I was finally feeling better yesterday & am back to normal today. Feel better soon!

 
At 1/02/2008 2:15 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Oh crap. I'm so sorry Marianne! Hope you manages to fight the little beasties off before they got too big a hold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home