"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, May 17

Apologies

My poor blog has been so neglected that I'd be surprised if there's anyone left to read this. I am still alive and kicking, though clearly not writing much. Any writing I do any more shows up on my photo blog, and even then, I'm not saying much.

So, for those of you who do take the time to stop by for a visit, I thank you, and
hopefully, I'll get past my blog blockage soon. In the meantime, I'll try harder to make it worth your while, even if it's only a quickie note or quote or something, k? :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5/17/2008 3:38 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I'm taking a bloggy break too, so my blog has been poorly neglected as well :) I'm still on the fence about even whether I will get back to blogging or not...

I have you in my Reader, so never fear, you can't run away from me :)

Enjoy the break and take care!

 
At 5/17/2008 7:35 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

I have you in my Google Reader so I am alerted every time you blog. And I always visit! Hope you find your blog muse again but in the mean time I am enjoying your photos -- which I am sure you know by my comments there. =)

 
At 5/18/2008 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can surely take a break now and again, you can make it up to me by showing pictures of your beautiful grandbabies....perhaps...maybe that gorgeously fabulous granddaughter that you have...what's her name.

 
At 5/18/2008 10:02 AM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

hi Marianne!

 
At 5/18/2008 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you around, Marianne. It looks like you are having a beautiful day in Maryland. We watched the Preakness yesterday. We never miss, and we've got our fingers crossed for a Triple Crown this year. Go Big Brown.

 
At 5/23/2008 8:41 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Take the time you need. I will be here and ready to read when you return!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home