"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, January 30

Now and then...


After nearly a month's break, I finally picked up my camera again yesterday. We had a little snow earlier in the week so we moseyed on over to Baker Park to see if I still knew how to use it.


NOW

THEN

NOW

THEN

Turns out I did. Since I had spring time shots of these views from the past two years, I thought some winter time ones would make a fun comparison. Each season holds its own beauty.

If you're interested, you can see more winter shots of the park on my new & improved* photo blog.

*new & improved = I put a new header on my old Project 365 blog!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2009 12:51 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love that you got the same shots in winter and spring. They look great together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home