"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, January 6

My baby girl...




... is going to have a baby!! My first-born grandchild is going to be a mommy! Lord, how did she grow up soooo fast??? I know I was just singing her a lullaby and rocking her to sleep not too terribly long ago and now -- she's making me a great-grandma!!




when my baby girl was a brand new baby girl...

Baby will be making an appearance on or about the 2nd of July and needless to say, I've been having a grand time poring through and drooling over all the baby stuff out there.

She's chosen neutral colors... greens, yellows, browns, tans... in an animal theme so almost anything goes. This seems to be the year for greens and browns so the choices are endless! 'Course I'll be sneaking in a few blues or pinks, depending on what we discover later on, but in the meantime I've got my eye on an array of monkeys, giraffes, froggies, elephants, kitty, and puppy dog goodies (with a few things already tucked away, jes' waiting.) ;)

We are excited!


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 1/07/2010 12:21 PM, Anonymous Cindy said...

I am so excited that I'm bout to burst. I even tell strangers. Our girl thinks that I'm crazy, or crazier that she thought before.
:-)

I have to wait until I'm there to buy a lot. But I still look and look, pick up and put down. It figures that she would have an animal theme...doesn't it? Both her and her daddy love animals. Congrats Great Mommaw!

 
At 1/07/2010 12:49 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Congrats right back to ya, Grandma!! ;)

I understand telling strangers... you just gotta share, right? Trust me, you're gonna love the grandma thing - such fun!!

Take care...

 
At 1/08/2010 4:51 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

What wonderful news, congratulations to all! :)

 
At 1/11/2010 11:12 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Aww! Congratulations on the next little generation starting! My brother & his wife are expecting May, so I will be an auntie for the first time! So exciting!

 
At 2/03/2010 12:51 AM, Anonymous seo company said...

I like your post.. Thanks for posting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home