"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, September 23

A tag thingy...

Since I don't have much else to blog about right now, I think I'll take Dawn up on being indirectly tagged for this one...

1. What is your occupation? Queen Mama

2. What are you listening to right now? Emeril

3. What was the last thing you ate? some Breyers Dulce de Leche ice cream with caramel sauce

4. Do you wish on stars? no, but I sing Twinkle, Twinkle... does that count?

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue/green

6. How is the weather right now? about 70, and dry, dry, dry. Supposed to be about 90 tomorrow. We could use some rain.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lew, when he called to say he was on the way home.

8. How old are you? 63 verrrry long years

9. Favorite drink? coffee

10. I guess this one is multiple-choice.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? oh yes, have to cover that gray somehow

12. Pets? 2 beastie kitties, Zoey and Buster

13. Favorite month? April or May

14. Favorite food? crab legs dipped in butter

15. What was the last movie you watched? My Cousin Vinny on the Comedy channel

16. What do you do to vent anger? fume, yell, confront, cry -- not necessarily in that order.

17. What were your favorite toys as a child? my dolls, especially a Toni doll

18. Fall or Spring? Spring, when everything is fresh and new and blooming

19. Hugs or kisses? you betcha!

20. Cherry or Blueberry? cherry

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? well, yeah... that's a duh

22. Who is most likely to respond? This is where I'm supposed to tag someone so I'll see if she's reading and tag Nancy... and anyone else who's reading and would like to play. :-)

23. Who is least likely to respond? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say... those people who aren't reading??

24. Living arrangements? own home with hubby and those afore-mentioned 2 cats

25. When was the last time you cried? earlier today, reminiscing

26. What is on the floor of your closet? on my side, shoes; in the middle a clothes hamper and my penny jug; on his side? I don't want to talk about it!

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jim, my son's godfather -- for 47 yrs.

28. What did you do last night? putzed on the computer, watched TV, read

29. Favorite smell? I have so many, but freshly dried sheets off the clothesline ranks up there

30. What inspires you? my grandkids a lot

31. What are you afraid of? losing a loved one

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain w/lots of salt and pepper on a buttered english muffin or sesame seed bun, sometimes cheese, sometimes mustard

33. Favorite car? I'm pretty fond of my Mustang that will be going on Monday. I want a convertible.

34. Favorite dog breed? well, being basically a cat person, I don't "do" dogs anymore, but if I did I'd go with a Pug again... maybe a Sheltie, but they're a little hyper and high maintenance so maybe not. I'll say Pug.

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 6 plus 2 car keys

36. How many years at your current job? seems like a lifetime...

37. Favorite day of the week? I like the weekends when hubby is home

38. How many states have you lived in? 4 plus: the District of Columbia, NY, MS, VA, MD

39. Summer or winter? Summer

40. Do you find these annoying? nah

1 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 10:29 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Aww, thank you, Stephanie. How sweet! You can "stalk" me any ol' time. :)

Hiya, Kajira! LOL - lift away, I just lifted your pin-up one! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home