"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, April 25

Taking me back Tuesday...

from


Apr 25, 2006
Take Me Back Tuesday - Week 68

A little something different this week

Name at least 2 songs with days of the week in the title
1. Monday, Monday - The Mamas & The Papas
2. Saturday Night at the Movie - The Drifters

Name at least 2 songs about the weekend
1. Weekend in New England - Barry Manilow
2. Weekend's Here - Chubby Checker

Name at least 2 songs with months of the year in the title
1. December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
2. September Morn - Neil Diamond

3 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Natsthename said...

Oh man. That Frankie Valli song takes me back to high school and the jukebox in our cafeteria! Thanks for that flashback!

 
At 4/25/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Melani said...

I just love reading your blog! I get such good ideas for stuff to put on mine!

And your profile pic...I just love how happy you are!!!!

 
At 4/25/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Lovely answers! I'm going to have the Neil Diamond song in my head for days now.

Thanks for playing

Andrea
The Meme Mistress

 

Post a Comment

<< Home