"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, October 27

Make it stop!...

If I have to watch/hear another candidate I'm going to screeeeeeam! Dear God, will this election ever be over?? I. Can't. Stand. One. More. Day! I am sick to death of the ads... to death, I tell you! My remote buttons are wearing out from changing the channels so much, and we live in an area where we're lucky enough to get bombarded with both Maryland and Virginia mud slinging. This is one of the dirtiest campaigns I can remember...I don't want to vote for any of them!!

Is it November 7 yet?

2 Comments:

At 10/28/2006 7:20 AM, Blogger Vintage Papers said...

AMEN!!! I hate getting our mail each day because of the campaign ads that clutter the box!

 
At 10/31/2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

I hate this time of year as well...thank god I can't vote anyway!!! (I was born and raised in London England and have yet to finish filling out my paper work for citizenship! Just in case you were wondering if I was a convicted criminal or something!! LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home