"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, September 29

Thursday night TV...

James Woods rocks! Caught last night's episode of this new series, and yes, James Woods rocks! The man is a supreme actor and this show is a perfect vehicle for his talent. I forgot to tape the premeire episode last week so I'll be downloading that innertube flash thingy on their web page to catch up. I so hate coming in late and not knowing what's going on.

There's just too much good stuff to watch on Thursday nights: Survivor, CSI, ER and now the new series, Ugly Betty and Shark. Same times, different channels. Jeez, decisions, decisions. I'd be in real trouble if I'd gotten hooked on Grey's Anatomy!


Good thing someone invented VCRs (for those of us who are still woefully behind in the Tivo technology age.)

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to try that show. I love James Woods. What was that movie he was in with Glenn Close where they adopted the baby? Loved him in that.

 
At 9/30/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

i really liked ugly betty. i'm having the clashing times problem on tuesdays, because i refuse to miss dancing, but really really want to watch friday night lights.

 
At 10/31/2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

I love this show!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home