"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, December 22

Stuff Portrait Friday: December 22, 2006


This weeks list, brought to you by Kristine:

1. One decoration. Pick an ornament, or light, or beer can. Whatever.

2. One gift. Wrapped, unwrapped. Show off your favorite present without looking snobby! Show off some incredible gift-wrapping skills. Whatever. Pick a gift.

3. Something stuffed in a stocking. Be creative with this one!!

One Decoration
Our front door decoration

One Gift
Gift from my Secret Santa

Something in a Stocking
A stuffed Christmas stocking

Merry Christmas!


Labels:

11 Comments:

At 12/22/2006 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the stocking!!!

 
At 12/22/2006 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the front door wreath! The teeny little pine cones are so cute!

And how do you people tie such pretty bows! Mine come out like crap! My MIL always has beautiful bows on her presents to us and I feel like a little kid handing her mine with the stringy weird looking bows on them! LOL

Great SPF, I played too :)

 
At 12/22/2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute ornament! I played.

 
At 12/22/2006 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stocking pic!

I played :)

 
At 12/22/2006 6:49 PM, Blogger Army of Mom said...

Love your Christmas music!

The stocking is very clever and I love your gift. It is lovely. Thanks for stopping by my SPF.

 
At 12/22/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is the best stuffed stocking!

I love your wreath. Did you make it?

I played.

 
At 12/22/2006 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way your present is wrapped- so pretty.

Your stocking is so cute. :-)

Happy SPF and I played too.

 
At 12/22/2006 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your present is so pretty and neatly wrapped.

Your stocking is adorable. :-)

 
At 12/22/2006 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww. I love the kitty!!

 
At 12/22/2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Your stocking pictures is great! I like the twist you did.

Happy SPF and happy holidays!

 
At 12/23/2006 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you interpreted the stuffed stocking :)

Thanks for visiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home