"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, December 17

Time for some muttering...

brought to you by


I say ... and you think ... ?


1. Hardball: tough

2. Sleepless: Seattle

3. Graduation: June

4. Presents: Christmas

5. Toe: tickle

6. Lotion: moisture

7. Snicker: candy bar

8. Eve: All about

9. Investment: broker

10. Pain: in the ass


and because I thought it would be fun, here's my husband's list:


I say ... and you think ... ?


1. Hardball: TV show

2. Sleepless: in Seattle

3. Graduation: high school

4. Presents: Christmas

5. Toe: ouch

6. Lotion: Aveeno

7. Snicker: candy

8. Eve: Adam

9. Investment: money

10. Pain: ouch (and upon my telling him he couldn't have two ouches, he promptly replied - toe!) See? I told you it was bad - it's left him psychologically scarred! :D

2 Comments:

At 12/17/2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for snickers bars!!!!

 
At 9/02/2008 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is fun! Sleepless: in Seattle!
like your blogger.
make your avatar &
animated gif create

 

Post a Comment

<< Home