"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, December 15

Stuff Portrait Friday...

I've been meaning to try this photo meme for quite awhile so here 'tis. Each week, hostess Kristine posts 3 items and you post pictures of the 3 things listed, then comment here to let her know you played.


This week's list:

1. Your Roof

2. Your ‘hood (you can do sweatshirt, your neighborhood, your car…)
3. Something you would not want to run into that is in your house.

YOUR ROOF

As it turns out, I just happen to have pictures of my roof from this past summer when we had the house sided. Here's a view with the newly sided chimney.

YOUR HOOD

This is about as creative as I could come up with - my hooded raincoat, complete with ever-curious (aka nosey) red-eyed cat.

SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO RUN INTO...


On - yes, into - no! Poor Lew damn near lost his toe when he ran into my treadmill a few weeks ago... right about where those two black thingies are by the wheel. His baby toe turned the awfulest shade of purple I've ever seen - kinda like an eggplant. About the time it healed and started looking normal, don'tcha know he did it again!? Not as bad as the first time, but still... Santa needs to be bringing the man some steel-toed socks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12/16/2006 8:26 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Very cool! I wimped out and didn't do it this week.

 
At 12/17/2006 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to do these photo challenges last summer. I loved looking at what people did.

Oh, the poor toe! That sounds like something I would do!

I love the festive look of your blog :)

take care,
Dawn

 
At 12/29/2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha!! I use to hit my toe on my mother's old electrolux vacuum cleaner that she kept under her bed and I would scream in pain!!

Poor Lew!!

Happy new year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home