"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, December 28

Thursday Thirteen #Four: 13 Presents 'Neath My Tree...

13 Presents 'Neath My Christmas Tree


1. a lovely soft and luxurious cashmere sweater - how special am I?

2. a tiny pair of pearl earrings that I asked for for my second ear holes

3. a beautiful gold Pooh bear charm to add to my bracelet to represent my newest grandbaby, Winston

4. a bright red robe to replace the ratty (but comfy!) ol' thing I've been wearing

5. lots of scrapbooking goodies - pattern paper, albums, stickers, embellishments and more

6. a yummy discontinued (2 years ago) Harvest Yankee candle that my daughter-in-law snagged and stocked up for me and a Cinnamon Spice candle

7. a lovely music box that plays Silent Night

8. some sorely needed L'air du Temps perfumed powder

9. a book, Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts

10. an electric coffee cup for the car (mine always gets cold when we travel)

11. a huge coffee mug and fresh coffee beans to fill it with

12. a box of Godiva chocolates and a jar of chocolate truffles

13. a Blokus Trigon game - fun and challenging!

Missed the kids and grands a lot, but we still had a very nice Christmas!
~ ~ ~

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12/28/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger Chickadee said...

I loved Yankee Candle's Harvest scent. I didn't know that they discontinued it. What a shame.

And a cashmere sweater? Ohhhhhh soft!

My 13 are up. I moved my blog and this is my first 13 in my new digs!

 
At 12/28/2006 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I love cashmere. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but then it wouldn't be so luxurious I suppose.

 
At 12/28/2006 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you got some wonderful things. Hope you have a great New Year.

 
At 12/28/2006 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Santa was very good to you this year! Thanks for dropping by mine :)

 
At 12/28/2006 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! :)

 
At 12/28/2006 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must have been a very good girl this year Marianne! =)

finally got mine up...

 
At 12/30/2006 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did well!

Mine's up too :)

 
At 12/31/2006 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello sister.
This will probably end up in la-la-land. I can never post anything here but I'll try now just read I just read this "thirteen" thing. I don't quite understand. Are you saying you got all of that for Christmas? In one year? Are you a lucky duck. People love you...

Happy New Year.
Claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home