"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, January 3

Say cheese...


I came across the neatest idea while visiting Another Desert Rat, who copied it from Desert Songbird. I'm going to turn into a bit of a copy cat myself and adopt it too. It's called Project 365 and the idea is to take a photo a day for an entire year. It sounds like a lot of fun and I need to learn how to use my camera better.

I might be biting off more than I can chew, but this project could be the great motivator. Not to mention the added bennies of having a daily glimpse of how life goes in 2007 and providing some great raw material for us scrapbookers.


If you'd like to follow my progress as I muddle along, you can check out my Lil Bits Project 365 photo blog (also linked in the sidebar.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 9:55 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Good for you, Marianne! That looks like so much fun! Stacy, who writes another blog (Exceedingly Mundane) I love to read, is also doing Project 365. I'm so looking forward to checking out both of your "shots" each day! I'd do it myself if I wasn't such an idiot and would learn how to load photos to the computer instead of having Rich do it for me.
Good luck!

 
At 1/04/2007 11:39 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Saw this on other blogs too. Sounds like a worthwhile project. Good luck and have lots of fun.

 
At 1/04/2007 6:39 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Marianne I admire you for doing this. I'd like to think it would be something fun to do myself but I know I don't have time right now. I love the picture you took in your bathroom. The pinks are so pretty. I look forward to checking out your photos.

take care,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home