"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, December 29

Last SPF of 2006!

brought to you by Kristine (via Shaun)

1.Something that you won’t have in your home in 2007
2. Something random and odd
3. 07…..pick seven of something. Or with the number 7. Whatever. Be creative.

1. Not in my home in 2007...
or 2008, or 2009, or 2010, or... well, you get the idea.
It was a gift years ago, and has lived in its box in the basement,
but it's finally off to Goodwill tomorrow - I just don't do ducks.

Dead Duck!

2. Random and Odd
randomly piled, oddly-shaped hunks of neighbor's
ailing tree that had to be taken down - he generously
gave us the wood.

3. 07... seven of something... or number 7
 border=
Don't ask me why, probably because that's just the way his head works, but Lew thought forks would be funny with the dumb duck, so here we go - ugly duckling and seven forks. This one meets all the requirements: won't be here next year, most definitely odd, and seven of something. (I should've submitted a photo of Lew - HE's the odd one! LOL!)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12/29/2006 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL about that duck- it really is something else! Hope it finds a great new home. :-)

Happy SPF and I played too.

 
At 12/30/2006 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just didn't get a chance to SPF this week. that photoof the wood has great composition, Marianne!

 
At 12/30/2006 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of all that wood you have!!! Fires are my favorite thing ever, and I need to buy some wood...love the duckies :-)

 
At 12/30/2006 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pix! I luv the duck!

Mine's up too :)

 
At 12/31/2006 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Marianne!

Love, love, love that woodpile photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home