"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, June 9

Bird house???

What is it with me and critters? How come they want to set up housekeeping where they don't belong? We got the cats in the woodpile (which we're still in the process of catching) and a bird who never quite succeeded in nesting in the porch light, leaving a major mess of nesting material all over the porch. Now we have another bird trying to disrupt my natural order of things. Sheesh!

I have this gorgeous hanging plant that is performing beautifully on the deck. See?

So this AM as I go about my morning routine, I look out the window and, hello! a big ol' robin pops up out of my hanging plant!! Lovely... now I'm going to end up with some gnarly ol' mass of bird poop, feathers, and broken stems! Aaarrggghh!

Hello?? That's what allll the trees in the yard are for, you simple creature! Pick one!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home