"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, June 8

Friday's Feast...

Feast #147
June 08th, 2007


Appetizer

What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

uhh, so many to choose from! I dunno, maybe peanuts - or smoked almonds - or cashews - or chips & salsa - or cantaloupe - or ... see? too many to choose from.

Soup

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

about a 5

Salad

Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?


probably Archie Bunker - he was so outrageous he was funny

Main Course

Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.


oh yes - Amazon, Target, Lands End, Bed, Bath & Beyond, QVC

Dessert

Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

I think summer temperatures above 90 degrees should be outlawed - at least the humidity part.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 6/08/2007 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we live in the southwest, so temps above 90 degrees is nomal but I still don't like them either :)

 
At 6/08/2007 2:23 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Marianne! I'm with you on the snacking thing, too many to pick from, really. I like all of those you mentioned, as well as most every one mentioned at all of the Friday Feast's I have visited, LOL! Food is evil, I tell ya, evil :)

I wish you could make the heat and humidity go away. Just a balmy 90º here right now, downright chilly, LOL!

Have a great weekend!

 
At 6/08/2007 3:45 PM, Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

oh my. If you recall Archie B., you must be around my age, 44. Great feast!

 
At 6/08/2007 11:30 PM, Blogger Lady Jane said...

Hi! This is my first Friday's Feast.

I love salty snacks and cashews have been really good lately.

 
At 6/09/2007 11:13 AM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

right there with you on the temperature thing... although i'd like to keep it below 75!!!

you're right about the snack food, too!!!

 
At 6/09/2007 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Sis,
Re Linda's comment...that had to make your day...neither one of us
has seen "44" in a few!!!!!
Big "E"

 
At 6/09/2007 2:07 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Yo "E"!! good to see you finally come out of lurkdom! ;)

lol - yes, she is sweet, isn't she?? I was having grandbabies then! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home