Where's my bookmark?
Wanting to do something new and a little different to start off the year, I've decided to join What's In A Name, a reading challenge hosted by Annie, the most delightful and gifted 10 year-old daughter of blogging buddy, Debi.
The rules are simple - read 6 books between January 1,2008 - December 31, 2008 in each of the following categories:
1. A book with a color in its title.
my choice: Whitethorn Woods, by Maeve Binchy
2. A book with an animal in its title.
my choice: Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen
3. A book with a first name in its title.
my choice: Mary, Mary, by James Patterson
4. A book with a place in its title.
my choice: Shutter Island, by Dennis Lehane
5. A book with a weather event in its title.
my choice: Eye of the Storm, by James A. Forrest
6. A book with a plant in its title.
my choice: A Rose for Her Grave, by Ann Rule
Couldn't be easier, you don't need a blog to join in the fun and you can change your list during the year if you want.