"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, March 20

Spring has sprung... a leak?


I've heard of floppy-eared bunnies, but I'm thinking this is a little extreme...

The first day of Spring blew (with winds of 40-plus mph!) into our corner of the world today and this Easter decoration looks like it lost the battle under the buffeting it must have taken. Or, maybe its owners pulled the plug before the winds came.

This little lady, on the other hand, seems to have fared a bit better and may still make it to Easter.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2008 9:34 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Ah, poor little bunny rabbit!

Have a beautiful, joyous Easter, Marianne!

 
At 3/21/2008 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunnies, bunnies everywhere. In all shapes, sizes and colors.

I only bring my bunnies out at Easter, but I do love me some bunnies.

I could easily develop a case of bunny fever.

Happy Easter and Happy Spring to you, Marianne.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home