"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, June 10

"We're having a heat wave...

... a tropical heat wave, the temperature's rising, it isn't surprising..." Okay, I'm trying to be a good sport about all of this but I gotta say, I'm not caring one tinker's damn about whether "she can can-can" or not. We're frying here in the midst of this heat wave, and there's precious little relief in sight, with the possible exception of a thunderstorm later this evening. (I wonder if playing the royal "we are not amused" card would have any pull with the weather gods??)

Anyway, I'm just trying to go about my business and ignore it. A little hard to do when about 5 minutes is my limit outside, but hey, there are things I can do inside. I mean, it is what it is... summer. Summer is hot. It's to be expected, right? Naaaaah, not this early. Not even a little bit.

Okay, whine over. Come on, thunderstorm!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home