"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, October 2

Down Memory Lane

Every once and awhile I get struck with a major streak of nostalgia and certain sights or sounds will carry me back to another time, another place, another life. I came across this image while wandering through cyberspace and it instantly reminded me of a special, favorite song from way back when. Remember this one?


Rob Randtoul , Plasma Design

Deep Purple

Nino Tempo & April Stevens - 1963

When the deep purple falls
Over sleepy garden walls
And the stars begin
To flicker in the sky
Through the mist of a memory
You wander back to me
Breathing my name with a sigh.

In the still of the night
Once again I hold you tight
Though you're gone
Your love lives on when moonlight beams
And as long as my heart will beat
Lover we'll always meet
Here in my deep purple dreams
Here in my deep purple dreams.

~ ~ ~


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2008 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...that might be before my time. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home