"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, September 18

Feeling and sharing the love

I recently received this really cool award from dear, sweet Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Thanks so much, friend -- I'm honored! :)

Here's how it works:

* Put the logo on your blog
* Link the person from whom you received the award
* Nominate at least 7 other blogs
* Post a link to those blogs
* Leave a message letting them know you passed the award on to them

I don't want to make my nominees feel obligated to give after receiving or to impose on anyone's already busy schedules, so pass it along if you like. If not, it's all good. Just enjoy and know that I Love Your Blogs - you all inspire me! :)

So now I pass it on my own self to these delightful folks:

Dawn at Thoughts from Along the Broken Road

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane

Debi at Nothing of Importance

Donna at The Ice Box and Ice Box Project 365

Karin at Heart Songs and Frozen in Time

Gawdess at Gawdess's Viewfinder 365

Lew at Lew's Pics

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9/18/2008 2:41 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Congratulations Marianne, and thank you for passing this on to me :) I love your blog, your photo blog (and Lew's too, of course!) and many of the other blogs you named are ones I read regularly. :)

Have a great day!

 
At 9/18/2008 7:24 PM, Blogger Desert Songbird said...

I'm a bad blogging buddy - I have been following your photo blog, but not over here! Thanks for the award! I'll be better about reading over here. Promise!

 
At 9/19/2008 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Marianne. And, I really do love your blog.

I'll visit your links.

 
At 9/20/2008 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm sorry it took me so long to get over here to say that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home