"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, December 2

Goings and comings...

Well, Thanksgiving is over, turkey soup is in the freezer, and Christmas will be here quicker than you can say "jingle bells." This year has just flown by!

We got our first Christmas card yesterday... some folks are soooo much more efficient than me... but I'm still trying to decide which decorations to put out.
Our collection seems to be taking over the storage area so I'm thinking it may be time to do a little judicious weeding out. 'Course it doesn't help that I somehow manage to add to it each year!

My plan for the day is to get gifts wrapped and ready for shipping. That's the plan... we'll see how far I get. So, the best idea is to get off the computer and tackle the plan... later. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2008 6:48 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Ah, but sometimes the computer is so much more fun than actually being productive, isn't it?

By the way, that "15 Days till Christmas" thingie just gave me a jolt! I'm trying to convince myself they transposed the numbers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home