"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, November 14

Thomas Beatie, you are not...

... a man!! You're a man wannabe. You're a woman with male hormone injections who had your boobs removed... that doesn't make you a man. And it certainly doesn't make you a pregnant man! Men do NOT get pregnant, it's against the laws of nature. Regardless of what a judge determines. Pregnancy is exclusively a female phenomenon. There is no such thing as a pregnant man... period.

Gah, I just cannot wrap my brain around this one. Seems to me the lady wants it both ways. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but let's get real here.
If she was so hell-bent on being a male, then why hang on to her female reproductive parts? Because her 'wife' had a hysterectomy and couldn't conceive?? Oh, puh-leeeese!! I just can't accept that illogical logic. Methinks the lady enjoys the FEMALE pleasure of being pregnant.

Anyway, weren't her 15 minutes of fame up with the first baby?? God, I can't stand media spin!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2008 11:54 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

AMEN! I think I watched the whole thing with my jaw on the floor! What Next! And they're doing it again? After all the threatning phone calls etc. the first time, you think they wouldn't want to put their children through that! God must be crying!

 
At 11/17/2008 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Marianne, I am so with you on this one. Too weird for me!

I've tagged you with a book tag. Please stop by my blog to pick it up if you are interested.

 
At 11/23/2008 12:33 AM, Blogger lillinda said...

uh huh ... I thought the same thing. Musta got alot of moola for that first one. Think the second go round will be as lucrative? Next She'll write a book or a Lifetime movie.
This is one gal that won't be reading it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home