"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, October 22

Hooked on Benches

bench: noun

1. A long seat, often without a back, for two or more persons.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language

I enjoy benches. Looking at benches. Sitting on benches. Taking pictures of benches. They don't have to be special, just a plain ol' bench will do, but there's something about a lone bench that always catches my eye when we're out and about...

Greenbrier Lake
Greenbrier State Park, Washington County, MD


Greenbrier Lake
Greenbrier State Park, Washington County, MD

Culler Lake
Baker Park, Frederick, MD

My Patio
Marianne's Backyard, Frederick County, MD ;)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/23/2008 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great clicks! Where is that by the way? Nice place too. Hope I could visit there :)

 
At 10/23/2008 6:42 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

OK, I had this long reply typed, and Blogger was having trouble and I LOST it! Argh :(

I am still really enjoying both yours and Lew's Project365 photos, even though I rarely leave comments (bad blogger, I know, I'm sorry!). Having said that, these benches photos are just absolutely fantastic! I love each of them - so vivid, so clear, so well setup, great angles, and they all exhibit such a peaceful and serene feeling. Wonderful, just wonderful, Marianne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home