"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, October 7

Squirrely


I'm thinking the squirrels know something we don't. For the past couple of weeks the furry critters living in our backyard oak have been scurrying around hither and yon and digging like crazy. Methinks they're readying themselves for some looong months of winter coldness.


I got a shot of this one munching on an acorn the other day, but much to my disappointment, missed a great shot of one today. The fearless little bugger hopped onto the patio, strolled up to the patio door, nonchalantly stood up on its hind legs and stared in through the glass! It just stood there for what seemed the longest time, looking at me and checking out the rest of the room.

By the time I got my camera turned on and ready, it had satisfied its curiousity and jumped on back into the yard to gather more acorns. *sigh*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2008 1:34 PM, Blogger Desert Songbird said...

That was one cheeky squirrel, Marianne! Guess he didn't like what he saw. ????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home