"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, October 3

Friday Fill-Ins


1. October means the heat comes on, flannel sheets come out, it's Halloween, and the critters are busy getting ready for winter.


2. Guns in a home scare me!



3. Leaves are falling all around, it's either fall or you got yourself some sick, diseased trees!

4. My favorite horror movie is hard to think of because I'm just not into them that much. I prefer plain ol' scary movies without the gore.


5. Family and grandkids = good memories.



6. It was a dark and stormy night so I made a fire, snuggled under my favorite throw, and read a good book.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chicken pot pie for dinner, tomorrow my plans include maybe a drive for a fall photo shoot, and Sunday, I want to watch the Redskins kick the Eagles' butt!



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10/04/2008 8:51 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

Mmmmm chicken pot pie! I'll be right over!!

 
At 10/05/2008 2:28 AM, Blogger alisonwonderland said...

i love your #6. enjoy the rest of your weekend!

 
At 10/06/2008 9:47 AM, Blogger Janet said...

horror = scary = whatever you like!

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home