"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, October 20

Pumpkin poacher

Wow, I guess the economic crisis is hitting closer to home than I realized! Life must be pretty grim for the asswipe who had the audacity to walk up to my porch and steal our pumpkin right off it.

I wouldn't want to wish bad luck on anyone, but in this case I can only hope the perpetrator suffers extreme sharp instrument injury to his or her bodily parts when they go about carving MY pumpkin. I hope it's totally rotten inside and exudes noxious effluence when opened. I hope if they eat it, they develop intense intestinal discomfort and maximum bowel evacuation. Oh, and I hope the tricking Halloween ghosts and goblins have plenty of soap and toilet paper for the windows and house of this miserable excuse of a person
. Karma's a bitch.

There. Now I feel better.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10/20/2008 4:44 PM, Blogger Desert Songbird said...

Last Halloween, a blogging buddy of mine had his carved pumpkins (i.e., Jack-o-lanterns) stolen from his front porch. The thief then displayed them on his own porch...two streets over. What gall!

 
At 10/20/2008 4:59 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, that's just awful Marianne! I can't believe people are so desperate - or so brave! Right up on your front porch, sheesh :(

 
At 10/21/2008 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, stealing your pumpkin is pretty bad.

And, how about those lowlifes that steal flowers from graves?

 
At 10/21/2008 7:12 PM, Blogger Ms. Fairway said...

Geez...I can't believe that someone would sink so low to steal a pumpkin off a porch!!! That's pretty darn dastardly if you ask me.

 
At 10/22/2008 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people got a lot of nerve! I can't believe someone just took it. Evil!

 
At 10/23/2008 10:52 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Hmph!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home