"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, October 28

Not much going on up there...

Uh, my brain has turned to mush. I think it's all the political vomitus we've been subjected to. The ol' gray matter has finally shut down in self-defense. Nothing getting in, nothing coming out.

Even coming up with something as mundane as "what'll we have for dinner?" is not penetrating, let alone anything of any intellectual import. Will this never end? Will Nov. 4 never come?

Not soon enough!! I am soooo over this miserable election!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10/28/2008 3:06 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

AMEN to that sista! I can't get over the fact that everything that is coming out of their mouth is an untruth. Okay perhaps not everything but that is how my mind processes the little bit that does seep into my brain.

 
At 10/28/2008 5:52 PM, Blogger Ms. Fairway said...

You and me both! I'm so afraid to answer my phone these days for fear it will be some disemboweled, slightly mechanical voice telling me who and what to vote for. November 4th can't come soon enough for me.

 
At 10/28/2008 11:11 PM, Blogger Desert Songbird said...

I feel your pain, Marianne, and I live it, too. Ugh! ENOUGH already!

 
At 10/29/2008 12:08 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Take the election torture & add to it the local media slobbering all over the Tampa Bay Rays and I feel your pain, Marianne.

C'mon November 5!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home