"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, November 17

Making progress...

I'm so impressed with myself! It's not even Thanksgiving yet, and we've already made a pretty good dent in holiday shopping. On-line shopping has become a great side benny to this wonderful cyberspace age we live in - especially for people like me who aren't too crazy about, nor have the energy, to fight the crowds like I used to.

Thankfully, Lew makes my life a whole lot easier by acting as my
energy booster shot and extra set of feet when he picks up things locally.

Now if I could just convince myself that Amazon isn't going to screw up an order with a shipping delay, I might be able to rest easier...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2008 9:30 AM, Blogger Desert Songbird said...

Online shopping has been a regular exercise for me, not just at Christmas time. It makes life sooooo much easier, doesn't it?

 
At 11/20/2008 3:50 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

I've gotten the bulk of mine done as well. Problem is the four people remaining? I am *stumped*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home