"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, September 25

Phffffffftttt!


Ah jeez! Why am I watching this stupid game? Cuz the 'Skins have an off-week and the choice was between the Bays -- Green and Tampa -- or the Philly/Raiders game. Looking forward to maybe seeing one of our adversaries get whupped, I opted for the latter. I am so NOT enjoying this game! Oakland bites! Can't even score on a short yardage field goal!

Wait, wait... oh me of little faith! Oakland just tied it up... they might pull this one out yet...

Rat pee! Not today... *sigh*


2 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 6:13 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

omg Marianne...tears are just streaming down my face @ the phrase "rat pee!"...maybe i didn't get enough sleep but THAT is funny!!

i used to be a Raiders fan. till they acquired the likes of Warren Sapp & Randy Moss. ick. can't they just make all the nasty players play on one team insyead of spreading their funk all over the NFL?! lol

 
At 9/27/2005 10:41 AM, Blogger marianne said...

Oh, Lord! It's one of my stock phrases! :D Glad I gave you a giggle.

I don't particularly care for the Raiders - I just care for Philadelphia less.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home