"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, October 14

And so it goes...

I guess a little updating is in order here. Nothing new on the construction project. The drywall was supposed to be started Wednesday but we all know how these things go. Because of all the rain we've had, the contractor is behind on other jobs, blah, blah, blah, so his problem has become ours. They should be back on Tuesday, with the finshing guy here on Friday. We shall see.

It's probably for the best because we still haven't decided on flooring, which has to be installed before toilet and vanity, etc. That means more shopping, which as I've aged, isn't as much fun as it used to be, and I'm rapidly getting to the point of okay, are we there yet??

Besides, I'd rather be outside, digging in the dirt. Have a bunch of daffodils I need to get in the ground but the rain hasn't cooperated in that area and I gave up mud pies a looooong time ago.

Hmmmm... mini obstacles all over the place. Maybe I'll just curl up with a book somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home