"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, October 5

Oh me of little faith!

Lew and I have to leave at 2:00 to go get our flu shots. The plumbing inspector was supposed to come today sometime between 9am and 3pm. The plumber told him we had to leave at 2. Sooooo, knowing how these things usually go, I really didn't expect the dude to show up at all, just never happens that way. Lew, eternal optimist that he is, was convinced the guy would show but I figured we'd have to reschedule.

Ta da! Lo and behold, he just left after a full two minutes (maybe) "inspecting", we're good to go, and we'll see him again at the final inspection. Ain't life grand? I love when things go the way they're "supposed" to!! :D

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger Brooke Lorren said...

Nice when things work out the way you want them to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home