"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, October 2

Gasp!!


Seattle @ Washington

Redskins - 20
Seahawks - 17


Ah jeez! I don't need these heart stoppers! But we pulled it out anyway, in spite of the fumble and tie game. Whew!

How sweet it is to start off the season with 3 in the W column. Haven't done that since the 1991 Super Bowl season. Mark Brunell's turning out to be okaaaay and I'm loving Santana Moss. The offense did a good job of keeping possession and beating up on Seattle's defense too. Just like the old days -- ah, it's good to have Gibbs back.

However... the Chiefs are beating up on the Eagles (which doesn't upset me at all) something fierce and we play KC in a couple weeks. Hope they get it out of their system... and then on the other hand, as I continue watching, let's hope they DO play like this when we play. Unbelievable - Eagles have made 28 unanswered points to go ahead by 10. The Chiefs all of a sudden forgot how to play. And that's all I've got to say about football for this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home