"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, March 28

Not totally...

I lied... I'm not totally happy, happy, happy. Lew spent entirely too much time this weekend calling and stopping by the store to try and catch the elusive cookie sellers. No such luck - it was a wholly frustrating exercise in futility. I don't know if they ever did show up. I just may give up Girl Scout cookies altogether and eat cake instead. That'll show 'em!

Bah, humbug... and grrrrrrrr too!

3 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 12:21 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

We had a total of TWO boxes of girl scout cookies this year. Way, way down from years past. Our nieces in Northern California didn't call and Dennis was too late with his connection at work. So sad.

 
At 3/29/2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I'm sorry you didn't get your cookies! It seems to me around here they sell them twice a year! I hope some find their way into your home (and stomach!) soon.

take care,
Dawn

 
At 3/30/2006 4:47 PM, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I wish I knew you were looking for GS cookies - everytime I turn around lately, they were at the stores selling them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home