"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, April 15

Grrrrrr...

I really don't need this crap! I just don't need it. I'm getting too damned old and too damned sick of it. I have a relative who fancies herself as Queen Mama of the Family. She copped one of her 'tudes today and told me to shut up just once too often... so I nicely removed myself from her mouth and hung up the phone. Now... talk to that!

It's always me accepting that that's just the way so & so is and letting things slide. Well, it's way past time for people to recognize that hey, that's just the way I am and to accommodate me for a change, thank you very much, 'cuz I've had a real buttful of accommodating everyone else's nastiness!

Grrrrrr...

5 Comments:

At 4/15/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You go girl!!!

 
At 4/15/2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Sorry you were put in the situation to feel that way. I say continue to be strong and stick to your convictions! Good for you for hanging up!

take care,
Dawn

 
At 4/15/2006 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need me come help you growl? Just let me know.

I am glad you had a great time with your family. But, we missed you.

 
At 4/16/2006 7:03 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

not sure what makes people think its okay to talk to others like that. ugh.

happy easter marianne!

 
At 4/18/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Oh, how I feel for you, girl! Had an incident myself on Saturday with a family member. Nearly bit my tongue clean off trying not to let her have it. Kinda wish I'd just said my piece...then maybe I wouldn't still be stewing over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home