"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, April 4

Oh, we got company coming...

... up the road! Nothing like getting ready for a houseful of family to keep you on your toes. Beds to make, bathrooms to scrub, meals to plan, and groceries to buy. Yeah buddy!

Number 1 son, daughter-in-law, two grandsons, and two nephews-in-law are coming Saturday for a week. Yay! The nephews haven't traveled too much and have never been to our nation's capital so it'll be into DC for some sightseeing. Too bad they've just missed the Cherry Blossom Festival, that's always so pretty, but last night's stormy winds probably decimated whatever blossoms were left anyway - seems to happen every year. One of the boys is a Civil War buff and the grandsons like it too, so a trip to Gettysburg is on the list too.

Fun stuff!

3 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Oh, I'm soooo jealous! Two places I'd love to go!!! (Actually been to Gettysburg twice, but now I would appreciate it much more.) Anyway, sounds like a houseful! I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful, wonderful time!!!

 
At 4/04/2006 6:17 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I used to live in Maryland when I was a child and we took several trips to D.C. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family :)

take care,
Dawn

 
At 4/04/2006 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun and great times. I know you will enjoy every minute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home