"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, April 5

Mmmm, mmmm, mmm!

Smells good in my house! I carry procrastination to a whole new level sometimes but eventually I get there, so I guess it's not all bad. Finally got around to baking that coconut cream cake recipe I got from my sister ages ago and it's nicely cooling on the rack, waiting to be tasted later on.

So there you go, Big E - I didn't modify and made it as is this go 'round. I'll let ya know what I think!

4 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

YUM!~ I love coconut! How did your cake come out?

take care,
Dawn

 
At 4/06/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger marianne said...

It was yummy! Just the right taste of coconut. I'll make it again!

Also, I answered your question about the clip art in the PSA post. :)

 
At 4/06/2006 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you tried & liked it.
Was wondering about that.

 
At 4/07/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Debi said...

That sounds sinfully scrumptious! You may have to share that recipe...sometime when you're not expecting a houseful of people, of course!
Hope you all have a fabulous time, by the way!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home