"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, February 8

Thursday Thirteen #9: 13 Things on my Desk...


13 Things Taking Up Room on my Desk

1. a computer monitor/mouse/pad


2. a cordless telephone


3. 2 computer speakers


4. a light


5. a pencil/pen cup


6. a pocket Random House dictionary


7. post it notes


8. a business card file


9. an address stamp


10. 3 boxes of unsent Christmas cards - oops!


11. a ceramic Siamese kitty sitting on a keyboard with a computer mouse cord in its mouth


12. You On A Diet book that has somehow managed to take up permanent residence


13. unbelievable piles of paper, receipts, mail, and other crap that needs to be filed, shredded, or pitched

We won't talk about the drawers... I really, really need to clean my desk!

~ ~ ~

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 1:13 AM, Blogger JHS said...

Oh, my! It sounds so much like my desk! I really need to sort through this pile of mail and other paperwork on my desk!

 
At 2/08/2007 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Your desk sounds like my desk. I'll show you my drawers if you show me yours. Err ummm well that did not sound right. Ah heck you know what I mean. lol

 
At 2/08/2007 8:35 AM, Blogger Buttercup said...

I have a tiny "desk", really an old wooden table that's about 14" but 20" that just barelly has room for my monitor, keyboard, and mouse, so there's no room for me to mess up! If I had a big desk, I'm sure it would look the same as yours. Happy TT!

 
At 2/08/2007 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat list, I did one similar a while back. :D @ rose. My T13 are up.

 
At 2/08/2007 10:33 AM, Blogger Laura said...

my desk is actually clean!
i love your #10.
i am playing this week's thursday thirteen meet and greet and you posted your tt right after mine so here i am to say hello and i love your list this week.
i hope that you will stop by and say hello sometime.
have a great day!

 
At 2/08/2007 1:34 PM, Blogger Debi said...

How big is your desk?!!!

 
At 2/11/2007 9:49 AM, Blogger Jill said...

I need to clean my desk too, there is letter that I've receve like 6 month ago!!

 
At 2/11/2007 6:27 PM, Blogger Uisce said...

LOL, where do all those pieces of paper come from... I think they multiply like bunnies! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home