"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, August 22

Meme-ing...

Just so y'all don't think I've abandoned my blog, here's a fun meme I came across in my travels around the Internet. I snagged it from Bridget.

Here are the rules:

1) Go to Google.
2) Click on Google images.

3) Type in your name and search.

4) Re post (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.

5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

Here's a few I found (click on photos for links):

Of course, there was Marianne Faithfull, former lady of Mick "Lips" what-she-ever-saw-in-him-I'll-never-understand! Jagger...

~ ~ ~
Apparently the French are rather enamored of a Marianne - they have several stamps in her honor. This sketch was in a competition for one ...
~ ~ ~
Every lady needs to have something beautiful named for her. My something beautiful is this rose...
~ ~ ~
Most coincidentally, I came across this photo of a Marianne and her sister, Elaine. I have a sister Elaine! Cool, huh?

~ ~ ~
And finally, over in Scandinavia, they're fond of a minty chocolate candy called... what else...
I'll just leave this as an open tag - if you wanna play, do and let me know - I'll come take a peek. If you don't, well... don't. ;)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sister....what's up with your e-mail?
Claudia

 
At 8/23/2007 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even little children and "little brothers" LUV Marianne!!!

 
At 8/23/2007 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only me trying to leave a comment from home. Let's see if it works!
Claudia

 
At 8/26/2007 10:01 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! I tried it but didn't find much but a bunch of other gals named Patricia. Oh, and one puppy named Trisha.

 
At 8/27/2007 10:39 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Oh, that was too fun! Might have to try it later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home