"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, January 4

Bummer!

When we were in Carolina for Christmas, Tammy had some darling holiday-themed serving dishes that she had bought on sale at Kohl's. After Christmas, they had their end-of-season clearance sale, so I picked some up for myself, both at the store and online. So, my online order arrived today and bummer... of the two dishes in one of the boxes, only one survived the journey. The other one looked like this...



Darn! Back to Kohl's with it since it's clear it was inferior packaging and not UPS' fault. Oh well, maybe they'll have them again next year... like I really need any more dishes!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2008 3:12 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Oh man! =/

 
At 1/06/2008 5:30 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Aww, bummer :( Hate it when that happens. I want to order some dishes too, but have resisted for that very reason. I always wonder who packs these things and why they don't do a better job.

Hope you find one at your local Kohl's - I love that place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home