"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, June 11

Fair is fair

Since I spent so much time whining about the nasty weather, it's only fair that I should celebrate the glorious (almost) change we've had. Last night's thunderstorm cooled things down considerably and today's high was only in the mid-80's... where it belongs. The humidity is bearable - it was actually pleasant to be outside today.

Okay, enough already with the weather reports.
No more whining about that which I cannot change.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2008 6:31 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yeah, good news! Glad it rained and cooled things off. I'm also happier about our weather today - we got a much needed rain shower. My grass and flowers were most appreciative!

Have a glorious day :)

 
At 6/11/2008 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we could get a little rain down this way. There has been a small chance in the forecast, but nothing yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home