"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, July 4

HAPPY 4TH!


A CELEBRATION DAY
Rose Marie Streeter


Today is America's Birthday,

so wave those banners high;

be thankful for your freedom

as fireworks light the sky.


Celebrate with honor,

wear the colors proud,

salute the flag Old Glory,

show American pride.


Hats off to America,

land of the free and brave,

our country stands united,

God Bless the USA.



Whether you plan on staying close to home or traveling to be with family or friends, have a safe and wonderful 4th and enjoy some fireworks!!



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7/04/2008 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Festivities don't start until tonight, so I'm out blog hopping. I enjoyed my visit here!

 
At 7/05/2008 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianne, I hope you had a fabulous Fourth, and are having a wonderful time with your family.

 
At 7/06/2008 8:59 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

I hope you had a great Fourth of July!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home