"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, June 28

It's Pink Saturday!



Click on the pretty figurine photo to join in the fun on Beverly's How Sweet the Sound blog and see more pink links!





We like to switch welcome/garden flags as the seasons change. This watermelon from our summer collection seemed a perfect fit as summer's heat begins to settle in here in MD.

As coincidence would have it, this week's theme on my Project 365+1 blog is... you guessed it, pink! If you'd like to see more of my pink stuff, look here. :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6/28/2008 7:49 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

I like the flag. I LOVE watermelon. Nothing says summer like watermelon! I'll have to go look at your other PINK goodies.

take care,
Dawn

 
At 6/28/2008 11:43 AM, Blogger vintage girl at heart said...

Pretty pink link.. takes me down memory lane.......
Lovin' that watermelon flag too!!!
mm mm good!!

 
At 6/28/2008 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianne, I love your pink watermelon flag, and I would love some watermelon.

Your other pink is wonderful. It looks like already have pictures to use for future Pink Saturdays.

 
At 6/28/2008 12:45 PM, Blogger mommyholly said...

Ooooh how cute!!! That is so summer-y and fun! Lovely pink post! xxox!

 
At 6/28/2008 8:45 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Love the flag..and the rose quartz on your "other" page....beautiful!

 
At 6/29/2008 1:03 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Hi Marianne, Such a bright & appropriate banner for this time of year!!!...Heidi :)

 
At 6/29/2008 8:59 PM, Blogger Shirl said...

What a cute watermelon flag, I've not seen one like that before. We change our flags with the seasons too! It's fun isn't it?
Blessings, Shirl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home