"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, June 22

Camera Critters - Dinner time

More Camera Critters can be seen here.


Moving in for a bite...

Yummm... good stuff!

Okay, got seconds?

I was able to get a nice series of shots when this little lady paid us a visit earlier this week. I was surprised she got so close - she must have been really hungry. Had it not been for the rickety ol' fence, I'm sure she would have been in our backyard munching on my azaleas!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 6/22/2008 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thank goodness for your fence.

 
At 6/22/2008 11:03 AM, Blogger threesidesofcrazy said...

She's pretty. We have one that comes right to the front door - I guess she's gotten used to us.

 
At 6/22/2008 11:29 AM, Blogger Dragonstar said...

Really sweet! I'm glad, for the sake of your azaleas, that the fence was good enough to keep her out.

 
At 6/22/2008 1:21 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

She did get a little up close and personal :) :) You got a nice series of pictures.

take care,
Dawn

 
At 6/22/2008 4:32 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

That's way too cute!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

 
At 6/22/2008 6:58 PM, Blogger i beati said...

a beauty sandy

 
At 6/23/2008 1:18 AM, Blogger Lilli & Nevada said...

what great shots you got there, she is a really fat one and what a lovely coat she has,now i do think that i might be a bit unhappy with her for eating my azaleas throw her some bread maybe she will leave the plants alone. I know our deer around here love bread

 
At 6/25/2008 9:28 AM, Blogger Misty DawnS said...

GREAT shots of my second favorite animal. I'm eagerly waiting for it to quit raining here (which it may not) so I can resume my walks and hopefully start getting some photos of deer.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home