"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, June 13

On the menu

Sometimes I just impress the heck out of myself!

By 11:45 am, dinner was all ready to go. Tropical bbq sauce is made for brushing on the chicken that's defrosting and will get plopped in the crockpot later. Green bean/roasted red pepper/onion salad is mascerating in Catalina dressing in the fridge.
Leftover homemade potato salad from yesterday will make an encore, and a new batch of fruit dip is made and waiting for the dessert strawberries.

I just love when I get all efficient! ;)

Soooo, what're YOU having for dinner??

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6/13/2008 1:22 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yummy, that all sounds delicious! Bet you're loving those strawberies :)

Friday night is date night in our house. so no cooking for me tonight! I'm not sure yet where we are going or what kind of food we'll eat. But hey, I don't have to cook it or clean up after it, so it's fine by me :)

Have a great day!

 
At 6/13/2008 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows what I'll come up with when I get home from work.

Do you think I could interest my husband in my peanut butter post? I am about whipped by the time I drag out of here on Friday.

See you tomorrow.

 
At 6/13/2008 4:51 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ok so 4:50 pm and I am leaving Connecticut now to your house for dinner...Feel free to start without me but make sure you save me some ;)
Ok in reality...not sure what we are having for dinner. Hubby and I are going to Sex and (in?) the City movie tonight so might grab something before or after depending on the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home