"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, June 14

It's Pink Saturday!


Beverly, of How Sweet the Sound is hostess for Pink Saturday. It's really simple - just share a picture of something pink. Check out her lovely blog to enjoy more pink links! :)


I love the color, but don't have a whole lot of it... have to see what I can do to remedy that situation! In the meantime, I do have these:

Readying the yard for some summer pleasure, we planted a bunch of hot pink geraniums in front of the kitchen windows. In a location with a mix of shade and afternoon sun, they've done well there in the past and it's nice to see the splash of color when I busy myself in the kitchen. Or, to just relax on the front porch and enjoy.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 6/14/2008 12:01 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Your geraniums are beautiful. I have to get mine out of the little pots and plant them some place nice so they won't die on me.

Happy Pink Saturday.

take care,
Dawn

 
At 6/14/2008 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianne, I just knew you were a girl after my own heart.

Your geraniums are thriving, and they are just gorgeous. I've never planted any in the ground - I've always potted mine. I might have to give it a try next summer.

Thanks for participating; I hope you will again.

 
At 6/14/2008 12:56 PM, Blogger mommyholly said...

Just love your beautiful pink geraniums!!! They look amazing! xo!

 
At 6/14/2008 2:43 PM, Blogger vintage girl at heart said...

So pretty! I do not have any flowers so I really enjoy seeing yours!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!

 
At 6/14/2008 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your PINK geraniums, Marianne. I have the same shade pink outside my front door, although I need to replace them soon - this Florida heat is getting to them!

Melissa

 
At 6/14/2008 8:47 PM, Blogger Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Gorgeous PINK geranium! :)

~Rhonda

 
At 6/15/2008 8:28 AM, Blogger Mya said...

Your pink geraniums are gorgeous. I love flower season, I could live in it forever.
-Mya

 
At 6/16/2008 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the geraniums! I am going to have to try and get some of those. I love your blog!
Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home